Regulations of the sale
AND GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The organizer of the promotional campaign available at /collections/sale (hereinafter referred to as the "Promotion") is Berke Kacper Kuczyński, with its registered office in Wioska 29H (56-500 Syców) NIP: 9111941294, REGON: 366594697, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the Minister of Economy ; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, which is also the owner of the Online Store (hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer").
- The promotion is based on the provisions of these regulations (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations") and applicable law.
- The promotion covers goods offered by the Organizer as part of the online store: www.berkehome.pl/www.berkehome.eu (hereinafter referred to as the "Online Store").
- The promotional action is valid during the period specified in the /collections/sale (time zone CET). tab. (hereinafter: "Promotion Duration").
- The Promotion applies to all new orders placed during the Promotion Period.
- The promotion consists in granting a discount on Products purchased in the Online Store. Discount means the possibility of obtaining a reduction in the price of the Product by a certain percentage value.
II TERMS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION
- Participation in the Promotion is free and voluntary.
- The condition for participation in the Promotion is to purchase Products in the Online Store during the Promotion, while meeting the conditions for participation in the Promotion, on the terms described in the Regulations.
- Participation in the Promotion means acceptance of the terms of these Regulations.
III PROMOTION RULES
- The purpose of the Promotion is the discount sale of products available in the Online Store.
- As part of the Promotion, the Participant receives a specific Discount on products available in the Online Store.
- The discount applies to the regular price, it cannot be combined with discounts or rebates resulting from other promotional campaigns.
- In the event of a higher than planned number of orders, the Organiser reserves the right to change the Delivery Date.
- The Discount is calculated automatically in the "basket" at the time of finalizing the purchase.
- The organizer reserves the right to extend the deadline for order fulfillment. The Participant will be informed by e-mail about the possible extension of the implementation deadline.
- The Organizer has the right to refuse to calculate the Discount in the event of a purchase made after the end of the Promotion period.
- In the case of returning Products purchased during the Promotion, the return conditions described in the Regulations of the online store , § 9. Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement , available on the website: https://berkehome.pl/pages/regulamin .
- The Participant may submit complaints regarding the Promotion by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or in writing to the following address: Berke Kacper Kuczyński, Wioska 29H (56-500 Syców).
- The content of the complaint should contain data allowing verification of the identity of the Promotion Participant and the order, taking into account the specific reason for the complaint.
- Complaints will be considered by the Organizer on the basis of the Regulations of the Online Store available on the website: https://berkehome.pl/pages/regulamin .
V. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Participant of the Promotion is subject to the Regulations.
- Participation in the Promotion constitutes consent to the provisions of these Regulations.
- To the extent not regulated in the Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the conditions of the Promotion if necessary